Tik prisijungę vartotojai gali dalyvauti forume. Prisijungti.

Alisson decides the value of a "blockbuster"

anhbongda365
anhbongda365
Rašyti privačią žinutę

16 žinutės

Alisson confidently showed himself at Liverpool

Liverpool have decided to buy Alisson from Roma for £ 65m, and Klopp has decided to take on the 26-year-old to upgrade the squad, thereby raising the bar for major titles Kèo bóng đá hôm nay

Alisson spoke about Liverpool's image
Liverpool spend £ 65m on Alisson

At a terrible price, the pressure is on the player's shoulder in 1992. Alisson spoke about Liverpool, the Brazilian star confident of his ability in the Tigers.

"I will work hard to prove myself. I know the team spent a lot of money to have themselves, the NHM expect a lot on me, so I will have to try my best not to make them disappointed.

"Salah played very well when moving from Roma to Liverpool, he was a role model for me to learn. I talked a lot with Salah, he also helped me integrate faster with Liverpool. We will have to work together to help the team reach the title. "

Alisson is optimistic about Liverpool's NHA championship chances

With £ 175m spent in the summer of 2018, Liverpool are highly valued in the 2018/19 season. Coach Klopp is in possession of a team that can beat all opponents Soi kèo đêm nay

Alisson was the talk of Liverpool
Alisson believes Liverpool can compete for big titles

After nearly 30 years, the NHM Liverpool new expectations for the title so far. Alisson is optimistic about the Premier League club's chances of winning the City Cup.

"Liverpool are a strong team and maintain a great ambition, last season the team played very well. In the summer of 2018, Liverpool invested heavily to upgrade the squad, much stronger. I believe Liverpool are strong enough to win big titles. "

"We are very solid and determined, all looking at one direction. We can achieve good things together in the 2018/19 season "

Tik prisijungę vartotojai gali dalyvauti forume. Prisijungti.

Techninė analizė

Prekybos statistika realiu laiku

Ekonominis kalendorius

DIENORAŠČIAI

Privatumo politika Reklama Kontaktai Paskolos RSS RSS
© 2006-2018 Tipro Group UAB