Tik prisijungę vartotojai gali dalyvauti forume. Prisijungti.

Pelno mokestis

DomasV
Rašyti privačią žinutę

1 žinutės

Sveiki , turiu klausima.
Importuoju prekes is kinijos
Viso verte: 500 EUR
Susimoku muita + pvm 190 EUR + Kuras ir panasiai 50 EUR
Parduodu uz 1000 EUR
Pelnas: 260 EUR

Kiek dar is 260 EUR panasiai reikes sumoketi mokesciu iki gryno pelno ? Apie 30% ?
Ar yra kokiu galimybiu is sumoketu mokesciu atgauti pinigu /?

Paskutinį kartą redagavo: DomasV (2016-07-17 21:55)
Ronn
Rašyti privačią žinutę

2 žinutės

I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to learn extra of your helpful info. Thank you for the post. I will definitely comeback.

contact form | snapchat emoji

johnb6174
Rašyti privačią žinutę

536 žinutės

Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!. 
SEO-Texte

Paskutinį kartą redagavo: johnb6174 (2018-07-01 18:52)
johnb6174
Rašyti privačią žinutę

536 žinutės

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
acim

Paskutinį kartą redagavo: johnb6174 (2018-06-27 18:11)
johnb6174
Rašyti privačią žinutę

536 žinutės

Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards,
facebook

Paskutinį kartą redagavo: johnb6174 (2018-04-19 15:55)
johnb6174
Rašyti privačią žinutę

536 žinutės

I am unable to read articles online very often, but I’m glad I did today.  This is very well written and your points are well-expressed.  Please, don’t ever stop writing.
office supplies
johnb6174
Rašyti privačią žinutę

536 žinutės

I am very happy to discover your post as it will become on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visit.
property management franchise
johnb6174
Rašyti privačią žinutę

536 žinutės

Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging.. 
instant likes
johnb6174
Rašyti privačią žinutę

536 žinutės

I know your expertise on this. I must say we should have an online discussion on this. Writing only comments will close the discussion straight away! And will restrict the benefits from this information.
breast surgery London

Paskutinį kartą redagavo: johnb6174 (2018-07-04 12:07)
johnb6174
Rašyti privačią žinutę

536 žinutės

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.
one manchester place
johnb6174
Rašyti privačią žinutę

536 žinutės

Great write-up, I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to inform the blog writers know that they’ve added something worthwhile to the world wide web!..
Ukrayna Sumy Üniversitesi

Paskutinį kartą redagavo: johnb6174 (2018-06-10 15:01)
johnb6174
Rašyti privačią žinutę

536 žinutės

Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. 
menu rating

johnb6174
Rašyti privačią žinutę

536 žinutės

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. It is the old what goes around comes around routine.
orthodontist near me

Paskutinį kartą redagavo: johnb6174 (2018-05-26 16:37)
johnb6174
Rašyti privačią žinutę

536 žinutės

The information you have posted is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing..        
electric razor

johnb6174
Rašyti privačią žinutę

536 žinutės

I am happy to find this post Very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I Always prefer to read The Quality and glad I found this thing in you post. Thanks
conference

Paskutinį kartą redagavo: johnb6174 (2018-06-26 13:27)
johnb6174
Rašyti privačią žinutę

536 žinutės

i read a lot of stuff and i found that the way of writing to clearifing that exactly want to say was very good so i am impressed and ilike to come again in future..  
Roseville
johnb6174
Rašyti privačią žinutę

536 žinutės

I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy.
coin dogs crypto game

Paskutinį kartą redagavo: johnb6174 (2018-06-28 19:40)
johnb6174
Rašyti privačią žinutę

536 žinutės

Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging.. 
best home blood pressure monitor
johnb6174
Rašyti privačią žinutę

536 žinutės

Love to read it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks.
Hochzeitsfotograf
johnb6174
Rašyti privačią žinutę

536 žinutės

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work.
Maison Galleria

Tik prisijungę vartotojai gali dalyvauti forume. Prisijungti.

Techninė analizė

Prekybos statistika realiu laiku

Ekonominis kalendorius

DIENORAŠČIAI

Privatumo politika Reklama Kontaktai Paskolos RSS RSS
© 2006-2018 Tipro Group UAB